How to solve the wear between the conveyor belt and the feed
Number of visits:
In use, the conveyor belt will rub against the rollers and feed ports of the conveyor, so that wear and tear will occur during long-term use, which will shorten the service life of the conveyor belt. The conveyor belt manufacturer below analyzes how to solve the friction between the feed port and the conveyor belt.
The feed chute is in close contact with the conveyor belt. Its design and installation have a great influence on the wear of the conveyor belt and are the main form of wear of the conveyor belt.
First, the reason for the friction between the feed port and the conveyor belt
1. The material has an impact on the conveying during feeding, especially when the angle between the material and the conveyor belt is greater than or equal to 90°, which will cause strong wear on the conveyor belt;
2. In order to prevent the material from scattering, the contact plate and the conveyor belt are in too tight contact, so that the conveyor belt is worn;
3. The hard object with long inclusions in the material is stuck at the feed port, wearing or scratching the conveyor belt.
Second, the feeding port and the conveyor belt to prevent friction maintenance measures
In order to minimize wear on the feed port conveyor belt, the structural design of the feed port should meet the following conditions:
1. The feeding and the conveyor belt run in the same direction. During the feeding process, the material moves at almost the same speed as the conveyor belt;
2. The equivalent free fall height of the material falling on the conveyor belt is less than 1m, so that the impact force on the conveyor belt is as small as possible;
3. Install a strip screen in the feeding chute to enable the fine material to fall onto the conveyor belt and provide the mating material for the bulk material;
4. Design a reasonable chute and guide trough so that the material continuously falls to the center of the conveyor belt;
5. The width of the baffle of the guide trough is narrower and narrower along the running direction of the conveyor belt, and the guide trough should extend to the speed of the material to reach the belt speed;
6. The feeding section is kept horizontal, or the slope is not more than 8°, and the cushioning roller is installed in the feeding section or the grooved roller is arranged in an encrypted manner.